Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Walgreens...


We had people come over to watch the UFC fight and play a little poker...

Since I'm not the biggest UFC fan, my sis and I did a Walgreens run.

First pick is the Fit Me loose powder in Classic Ivory.  I have wanted to try this for a while now. The color fit me perfectly. I am very pleased with it and most definitely recommend it.

$7.99



I always try to get different mascaras and at the end always run back to this one. It does its job, easy as that. $8.99
I purposefully went to Walgreens for a new liquid liner because the one I was using was not doing its thing.  My sister pointed this one out to me and the price was great $1.99.  She let me know some youtube guru was raving about it and even stated it was better than MAC ! So I had to try it, and  yes to my surprise it works wonders !


 I had been using Revlon Color Stay and the color was so dull and not as black as I would like it to be..DONT BUY!!!
                                                          
   Swatches:

My sister picked up some nail polishes and was trying them at my house.  We both really liked this color in NIRVANA...but it was a big disappointment.  After a trillion coats it was still very sheer.
DONT BUY !!!

I will be on vacation the end of this week ! Yay, so excited ! I need a little break ! I hope you guys have a fabulous week !

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. Great mini haul :) I love covergirl mascara as well, bought 4 back up when I went to the US :L

    ReplyDelete