Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Forever 21, Target, and Walgreens....

Last week after a trip to the zoo we decided to stop by the mall and eat at the food court. Of course I had to drop into Forever21...

I picked up this floral romper for spring time, and who can beat the price....$11.50
and this nautical inspired light sweater...It has small sailboats...$15.80


 I also picked up these earrings... $3.80
                                                                                     


 This tooth necklace also caught my eye....$2.80

 

 I also needed some new simple studs.........$2.80


I went to Walgreens a few nights ago and saw these puppies on sale....$3.99
I really like them...



 I also picked up this watch at Walgreens, It was very inexpensive (not real gold). I actually saw the whole watch rack was 50% off and this one happened to be $9.99. When i went to purchase my items, she was having difficulty scanning it and asked me if I recalled it being on sale.  She saw the ticket on it said $9.99 and I told her it was 50% off...She took my word for it and didn't even bother checking it. So I got it for $4.99.....


Spring is HERE ! and I wanted some pastel colors. BTW, I love Sally Hansen InstaDry because I HATE waiting for my nails to dry ! This color is beyond Gorgeous !

 Sometimes when you buy items that are the "store" brand you will pay less...I was looking at the crest white strips and decided to get this instead, they contained the same items, so I just got these....$19.99


Last week I stopped at Target as well and picked up a few things...
I needed these Biore strips for my nose.....$8.99


I needed an exfoliater, I don't recall how much it was though.( but I'm pretty sure all of you have seen it)
I definitely recommend this, It does wonders ! I especially like the pop out feature..

Picked up these two suckers at Target too....Elf $1.00 each ( They work well too, very pleased with them )



 That about wraps it up...

Enjoy,







No comments:

Post a Comment